The Knights of Columbus Saint Joseph Assembly #2211 request your Assistance in Helping Veterans. They will again be taking donations for the veterans at the Saginaw VA Hospital. Below is a list of items needed:
Personal Hygiene – is not supplied by VA or Dept of Defense
- Body Wash
- Shaving Cream
- Tooth Paste
- Tooth Brushes (in original individual packages)
- NON-ALCOHOL Mouth Wash
- Laundry Detergent (name brands only – due to Allergies)
Clothing – Also Not Supplied
- Women’s T Shirts (various sizes)
- Women Undergarments – all sizes
- Men’s T Shirts Size Medium – 6X
- Men’s Sweatshirts Medium – 6X
- Men’s Briefs Medium – 3X
- Men’s Sweatpants Medium – 6X
- Men’s socks Size 8-13
- Men’s Shoes Size 8-13 (common size is 10 and 10 1/2)
- Coats for the Current Season
Comfort Items for Homeless Transient Veterans
- Gift Cards (gas cards, Master Card, Meijer card, Walmart card) $10.00 to $50.00 increments.
OUR VETERANS HAVE MADE SACRIFICES FOR US, CAN YOU HELP THEM NOW WITH THESE BASIC NEEDS ITEMS?
Please place donations in the boxes located in the front church entrance. This collection will run through September. Thank you for your generosity to provide for our Veterans. The Knights of Columbus will take the donations to the Saginaw VA Hospital.
For questions, contact Jeff Wendt, Chief of Voluntary Service at 989-497-2500, ext. 13369
Knights of Columbus VA Committee: Thomas Roke 810-348-3028/ Dan Cross Sr./Jerry Mead/Joe Cozart